Bucket List Friday Fun Abroad is here already! I am so excited to share my next destination. If you are looking for romance, make sure you read this one!
Now, if you have guessed it by my very disguised picture then let me tell you where we are going.
So, when it comes to Paris, everything about it shouts Fashion, Food, and ROMANCE. 😍 The language itself is a beauty to appreciate. Oh and you ALL know my passion for food! Paris has so much to offer with such a well versed community.
Instead of me GAWKING over how amazing Paris is, let me dive into some more awesome details to enlighten your day.
- The Eiffel Tower was actually supposed to be a temporary monument for only 20 years but it’s still standing! It was built for the 1889 World Fair
- Now, I’m going to have to dig deeper for this one, but apparently Paris has only ONE stop sign. I don’t believe that would work too well where I am.
- There are at least 3 replicas of the Statue of Liberty in Paris
- Paris is considered the worlds fashion capital. Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Dior and Lacroix, Hermes, and Saint Laurent are all headquartered in Paris.
- There are three main fashion types which are: haute couture, prêt-à-porter (as known as “ready-to-wear”) and lingerie
- Paris is also home to the largest textile industry. French designer Pierre Cardin, to name molded a career with a more futuristic feature for tomorrow’s fashion.
- In 1966, Pierrce created Space Age which became a Mod Fashion in that period.
Along with the fashion, and local facts, Paris has a few interesting details with food. One of them being the BAGUETTE. Check out these dishes!